TEACHING BABY BEHAVIOR:
A Train-the-Trainer Conference for Professionals
February 12-14, 2014
Baby Behavior messages have been successful in improving infant-feeding practices by addressing common “trigger” behaviors for overfeeding such as infant crying and waking. Please join us for this exciting 3-day conference to gain the skills and tools you need to train your colleagues or staff to better understand basics of normal infant development and behavior and to use research-based counseling techniques that successfully drive behavior change.
- Increase your knowledge of normal infant behavior and its impact on infant-feeding practices.
- Develop and expand your skills to teach Baby Behavior messages and counseling techniques to your colleagues and staff.
Who should attend?
- WIC and other public health program staff and trainers interested in implementing Baby Behavior education in their agencies.
- Health care providers and staff who wish to expand their abilities to address new parents’ common questions about Baby Behavior.
- Educators currently training students, interns, and others intending to work with new parents.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, Registered Nurses, and other health-related workers who work with new parents.
Day 1-February 12, 2014 (9:00am-4:30pm)
Day 2–February 13, 2014 (9:00am–4:30pm)
Day 3–February 14, 2013 (9:00am–3:00pm)
California Endowment – Center for Health Communities Sacramento
1414 K. Street, Suite 500
Sacramento, CA 95814
Registration Fees – $300 – NOW CLOSED
- For payment by check, please completethe registration form and submit by mail, fax, email, or by phone (click here for contact information). The form can be completed on your computer or by hand.
- For payment by credit card, please complete the registration form without any credit card information. Once youre registration form is received a member of our staff will call you to take your payment by phone.**
**Please note that credit card numbers must be submitted by mail or over the phone. For your security, we do not accept credit card payments by email or fax. If you’d like to email or fax your form, we will contact you by phone within 3 business days to get your payment information.
Accomodations and Driving Directions
Updates coming soon!
Updates coming soon!
Click here to see comments about our past conferences!
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 7 L-CERPs and 9.75 R-CERPs by IBLCE, Provider Number CLT113-13
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 15867 for 17 contact hours
In order to cover our mandatory expenses, we must adhere to the following refund policy:
- Full refunds (100%) will be available for cancellations up to and including 30 days prior to the event.
- 50% refunds will be available for cancellations up to and including 14 days prior to the event.
- No refunds are available for cancellations less than 14 days prior to the event.
- We are sorry but there will be no exceptions to this policy.