“What does it take to be a leader in our profession? It takes knowledge, innovative thinking, and community partnerships. The UC Davis Human Lactation Center is a nonprofit, self-supporting center dedicated to developing leaders in lactation. Why? Because we recognize that through education, empowerment and cooperation, lactation professionals can make an enormous difference in the lives of women and children. As Helen Keller so wisely said, ‘Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.’ We are pleased to offer a range of educational products and services designed to keep you at the cutting edge of evidence-based practice. We look forward to working with you.”
Jane Heinig, PhD, IBCLC
Products and Services
- Pre-recorded webinars are now available. For registration and more details, click here.
- 7 Secrets of Baby Behavior Tearsheets are available for order. To see a sample, visit our Products page.
- The Secrets of Baby Behavior Booklet is available as an E-book! Visit Amazon.com and search “Secrets of Baby Behavior.”
- Secrets of Baby Behavior Blog
It’s time to use a little common sense and readjust our thinking. We can learn a lot from babies and the wonderful research that has been done about them over the last 30 years. In this blog, you’ll hear from moms who have been in the trenches (and in the classroom), who understand what you are going through and what your baby is trying to tell you. We look forward to sharing our knowledge and experience with you and we hope that you’ll share your ideas and questions with us. www.secretsofbabybehavior.com
- The Human Lactation Center is now on Facebook! Become a Fan